Local Metal Fabrication In Stillwater, Maine
All our roofing and siding panels, along with the trim accessories (rake, eave, ridge, etc ), are manufactured in our state of the art facility in Stillwater, Maine. The remainder of our metal roofing products are all in stock and ready for delivery to your jobsite. All our products are chosen for their quality and value. Most orders are filled in 24 hours.
- Great for Siding or Roofing
- Available in Screwdown & Hidden Fastener
- Panel Lengths from 4’ to 48’ (Delivery to 26’)
- Color Matched Screws
- 40 Year Limited Paint Warranty
Trim accessories are the metal parts that complete a metal roofing or siding job. Items for roofs such as eave and rake trim, end and sidewall flashing and ridge caps. Siding trim includes base flashing, corner trim, drip cap and J-channel.
- Stock Trim Length = 10’3” (allows full 10’ exposure)
- Custom Trim Lengths Available Up To 20’
- Available in 17 Colors to Compliment Your Roof or Siding
- We Stock the Most Common Trims in All Our Colors for Quick Order Processing
Foam closures are used to fill the gaps at the ends of metal roof panels. They are designed to keep out moisture and insects. There are 2 basic types:
- Eave Closures are used at the lower end of the panel. They go between the bottom of the metal roof panel and the roof surface. Typical uses are at eaves and at roof pitch transitions.
- Ridge Closures are used at the upper end of the panel. They go between the top of the metal roof panel and the metal trim that laps over it. Typical uses are at ridges and at roof pitch transitions. For ridge caps, there are vented and non-vented ridge closures.
- In Colors to Match All Panels & Trim
- Neopreme Washer is Protected by a Metal Cap
- To Determine # of Screws for Screwdown Roofing & Siding panels: Take the total linear feet of panels and multiply by 2.72
- To Determine # of Screws for Trim Accesories: Take the total linear feet of Trim and multiply by .75
- Sold in Convenient Bags of 250
- Galvanized Pancake Screws Available for Hidden Fastener Panels
- For Pipes from 1/4″ to 7″ Diameter
- Clearly Marked Diameters On Each Flashing
- The Soft Aluminum Base Easily Conforms to All Metal Roof Profiles and Pitches
- Wrap-around Design of Retro-Fit Boot is Used for Electrical Mastheads on Roofs
Paint & Caulking
- Complete Your Job with Touch-up Paint. (Available for all our stock colors)
- Color Matched Caulking to Seal All Necessary Joints and Seams.
Excellent Delivery Service
Crescent lumber has a fleet of delivery trucks for quick, reliable delivery. For every level of project, we will get your building materials to you. All of our locations have trucks ready to deliver your order. Same day delivery is available for qualifying orders. When you need to get your building materials to the site, Crescent delivers!